We have formed an advisory board that comprises outstanding achievers from different walks of life to assist the management team with their exhaustive knowledge on and exposures to myriad of fields specializing in their core areas.
Prateek Pradhan – Sr. Consultant (View Profile)
Graduate in Public Policy and Management from Harvard University and Journalism and Mass Communications from New York University.
- Editor-in-Chief – Nagarik National daily 25th May 2013 – till date
- Editor-in-Chief – Karobar economic daily Oct. 2010 – 24th May 2013
- Editor – The Kathmandu Post Nov. 2003 – Aug. 2008
- Member – Press Council Nepal 2006 – 2008
- Member – High Level Media Commission Apr. 2006
- Correspondent – New York Times, USA Nov. 2012 – till date
- Correspondent – Financial Times, London, UK Mar. 2008 – till date
- Founding President – Society of Economic Journalists, Nepal 1999 – 2001
- Member – Asia News Network 2005 – 2008
- General Secretary – South Asia Media Commission 2008 – till date
- Stanford University Scholarship: A 3-week training on Democracy, Development and the Rule of Law at Stanford University, USA (July-August 2008)
- Environmental and Resource Economics course, a World Bank scholarship, for 4 weeks in University of Philippines, Los Banos, Philippines (2000)
- Workshop/Training for Journalist at Institute of Mass Communication, JNU, New Delhi, India (1993) for two months.
Narad Nath Bharadwaj – Sr. Consultant (View Profile)
MA, History – Tribhuwan University
- Associate Professor, Tribhuwan University
- Senior Researcher and Communication Coordinator (consultant) (From May 2004 to December 2009) – International Alert, Nepal Office
- Reporter/Editor (From 1992 to 1995) – The Kathmandu Post
- Chairman and General Manager, Gorkhapatra Corporation (From June 1995 to October 1996)
- Simultaneous interpreter for Conflict Prevention Program of UNDP for two years
- Translator for many national and international organisations like Asian Development Bank, James Snow International, Search for Common Ground, Safer World, Equal Access, ActionAid, Standard Chartered Bank, Friends for Peace, IIDS, Norwegian Refugee Centre, Informal Sector Service Centre, Asmita Nepal and many others
- Experience in editing with the exposures of working in reputed daily broadsheet newspapers like The Kathmandu Post and The Everest Herald
- Co-author of more than one dozen books
- Reporting Skills and Developing Project Proposals organised by The Empowerment and Learning Development Centre in Kathmandu from 11- 15 September 2006
- Management development training in Essential Managerial Skills organised by Standard Icon on 8th and 9th August 2005
- Research methodology for field-based researches organized by Friends for Peace (FFP) from 7 to 10 January 2005
- English for Journalists’ Course organized by the British Council in Kathmandu from 27 March to 9 June 1995
- Human Rights Information Handling and Documentation organized by HURIDOCS and Informal Sector Service Centre (INSEC) from 18-24 March 1991
Please kindly correspond with him in the mail id: email@example.com to know more about his professional career.
Suman Shakya – Sr. Consultant (View Profile)
MBA in Marketing from Calcutta, India
- Chairman of Digitainment Pvt. Ltd., content aggregator, global distributor and VAS service provider for mobile and digital business
- Managing Director at One Planet Solution Pvt. Ltd., water management solutions including rain water harvesting, waste water treatment, and waste to energy solutions
- CEO at bitarak.com pvt. ltd., a direct marketing and distribution company
- Consultant at Beesants Trading Co. Pvt. Ltd., authorized representative in Nepal for Heidelberg Druckmachinen ag, Germany
- A renowned management professional with core expertise in Business Strategy, Sales and Marketing, and Presentation and Communication skills
- Consultant and Trainer in Enterprises and Management Development Programmes for various organizations such as Nepal Administrative Staff College, Rastriya Banijya Bank, Agricultural Development Bank Nepal, FNCCI, Advertising Agencies Association of Nepal, Nepal Press Institute, KFA, New Era, Nepal Pharmaceutical Limited, Nepal Telecom, Hidden Treasure (Miss Nepal), Lions Club and others.
Please kindly log on www.oneplanetsolution.com.np to know more about his professional career and entrepreneurial initiative.
Sajjan Bar Singh – Sr. Consultant (View Profile)
LL.M in Intellectual Property Laws from USA
LL.M in Business Laws from India
Senior Partner in Legal Research Associates
- One of the renowned legal experts in Nepal on Company Law, Intellectual Property Laws & Copyright Laws, practising for more than 15 years
- Legal Consultant for leading national/international companies and institutions
- Advocate at Supreme Court of Nepal
- Member, International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Member, Commercial Law Section, Nepal Bar Association
- Member, Business Law Section, International Bar Association (IBA)
- Member, International Bar Association (IBA)
- Member, Anti Trust & Trade Law (IBA)
- Member, Intellectual Property & Entertainment Law (IBA)
- Member, Nepal Bar Association,
- Member, Supreme Court Bar Association,
- Member, International Lawyers Association
Please kindly log on www.lawyersonline.com.np to know more about his professional career and legal expertise.