A team of experienced professionals in different spheres of business management having a phenomenal career achievement runs the company backed by a team of experts specialized in various branches of management science. An efficient professional team in the middle and lower level management supports the operation. The team of professionals is groomed and oriented in order to translate the company’s Vision, Mission and Objective into a reality.
Ram Sedhai – CEO
MBA, Finance –Tribhuwan University
- Outstanding Media Management Professional with phenomenal career achievements in Print, Television, FM, Satellite Pay TV Contents in Nepal for the last 13 years
- Key management resource for KRS Group of companies with Finance, Legal & Compliance and Company Affairs
- One of the key promoters to explore new business opportunities and successfully implement it
- One of the key persons for exploring M-Commerce opportunities in Nepal
- One of the key resource persons for the Ministry of Information and Communications, Government of Nepal for formulating the regulatory policy of Satellite Cable Television services in Nepal
- One of the key initiators to bring foreign satellite Television channels within local regulatory framework by amending the then National Broadcasting Rule, 2052
MD, KRS Money Transfer Pvt. Ltd (From August 2011 till now)
KRS Money Transfer Pvt. Ltd, a young and dynamic company, is established in Nepal for providing efficient remittance delivery and management services.
CEO-KRS Solutions Pvt. Ltd (From November 2008 to December 2012)
Responsible for managing entire business portfolios under KRS group of companies including Satellite Content Portfolio (STAR, Sony, Discovery, Colors, MTV, Disney bouquet of channels), Remittance Service Management, Electronics Trading, IT, M-Commerce, Mine and Minerals and many more activities.
CEO, Univision Company Pvt. Ltd (From June 2008 to December 2008)
Responsible for running entire operations independently reporting directly to the board.
COO, Univision Company Pvt. Ltd (From July 2004 to June 2008)
Responsible for managing STAR portfolio (then STAR India Pvt. Ltd) reporting directly to the board. Univision Company was a 100% subsidiary unit of Kantipur Media Group.
Corporate Chief, Kantipur Television Network Pvt. Ltd (From April 2003 to January 2005)
Responsible for looking after Business Development, Ad Traffic Management and Customer Relationship Management reporting directly to Group AGM.
Marketing Manager, New Business Age Pvt. Ltd (June 2002 to November 2002)
Responsible for looking after marketing & sales for No.1 business magazine in Nepal.
Assistant Business Development Manager, Channel Nepal (From December 2001 to May 2002)
Responsible for business development, CRM and Ad Traffic Management. Reporting directly to GM of Marketing. Channel Nepal was the first Private Sector Satellite Television Channel in Nepal.
Business Development Officer, Channel Nepal (From June 2001 to November 2001)
Responsible for business development, CRM and Ad Traffic Management. Reporting directly to GM of Marketing.
Assistant Officer, Space Time Publications Pvt. Ltd (From November 2000 to May 2001)
Responsible for looking after marketing and sales for Government offices, departments and banks.
Ram Sharan Sedhai – Sr. Consultant
MA in English Literature from Tribhuvan University
- Excellent in translating books, reports, articles and other documents from English to Nepali and vice versa
- Have good analytical skill, can write reports
- Able to prepare effective communication, media and publication strategies, concepts and guidelines and implement them
- Can edit the reports research articles, theses and other documents
- Have extensive experience of stakeholder engagement, managing relationship with donors, governmental and non-governmental agencies, the private sector, and like-minded organizations
- Good at building strategic partnerships and maintaining a network of contacts
- Can collect information and prepare monthly, bimonthly, half-yearly and annual reports both in English and Nepali
- Excellent in building partnership with the media and stakeholders and publicise organizational work through the media like the radio, TV, print and online and the social media
- Have good planning, organizing, managing and interpersonal skills
- Very good command on English, and Nepali – verbal and written
- Micro-Enterprise Development Programme (MEDEP), UNDP: June 2011 to June 2013
Title: Communication and Documentation Specialist
- ActionAid Nepal (AAN): Feb. 2004 to Nov. 2010
Title: Senior Communication and Media Advocacy Officer
- The Kathmandu Post: 1998-2004
Title: Senior Sub-editor/Reporter
- Radio Nepal: May to December 1997
Title: Editor and News Reader (English)
- Have participated in and submitted working paper to SAARC Workshop on Children and Disaster held in Hyderabad, India in 2011
- EHave the synopsis of the paper submitted to the SAARC Workshop published in the Republica daily entitled “The Sociology of Disaster”
- Got another opinion article headlined “Disaster and Nepal’s Fate” in the Republica daily
- Written children- and education rights-focused article “MDGs, EFA and Nepal’s Prospects” in the Republica daily
- Have contributed an article on “The Political Economy of Education Budget” to the Republica daily
- Have interviewed Nobel laureates Jody Williams and Professor Mohammad Unus (in The Kathmandu Post)
- Have received IT Journalist’s Award from Computer Association of Nepal
- Communication and Media Training; ToT in Education in Emergency; Human Rights-based Approach; Campaign and Advocacy; Emergency (Disaster) Preparedness; Report Writing; Proposal Writing, and Documentary Film Making; Still Photography; Leadership Development
Sachin Aryal – Senior Partner
M. Phil. Scholar at Kathmandu University (Edu. Leadership) – 2013
Masters of Business Administration (MBA) – Tribhuwan University – 1999
- Outstanding achiever in profitable organization with visionary and entrepreneurial leadership.
- Motivational leader to groom and mentor the team.
- Problem solving attitude with excellent communication ability.
- Proven track record to devise and implement strategies.
General Manager, Continental Associates Pvt. Ltd. (From February, 2012 to April, 2013)
Deputy General Manager, KIA Marketing & Service (From April 2007 to February, 2012)
Responsible for managing overall business in Automotive division reporting directly to BoD,Company interface to communicate with Principal company for order processing, production and supply of needed vehicle, Responsible for preparing sales & marketing plan for principal company, Responsible for formulating long term and short term marketing and sales strategies, Responsbile for overall monitoring, supervision and appraisal of subordinate team.
Manager – Accounts/Finance, Continental Group (From January 2002 to March 2007)
Reponsible for preparing long and short term financial objectives, exercising budgetary control and managing cash flow reporting directly to CFO, Streamlining fund management by ensuring financial discipline for better utilization of resources.
Officer – Accounts & Administration, Hospital For Advanced Medicine & Surgery Pvt. Ltd. (HAMS) (From January 1999 to November 2001)
Responsible for looking after account department, Reponsible for looking after administration department.
Sudip Raj Pandey – Senior Partner
MBA, Finance –Tribhuwan University
- Teaching Corporate Finance and Capital Structure Decisions for Master’s Degree in Management in Patan Multiple Campus, Tribhuvan University since 2001 AD.
- Teaching Finance and Managerial Accounting for Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration in VS Niketan College, Pokhara University since 2002 AD.
- Teaching Finance for Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration in Nepal Commerce Campus, Tribhuvan University since 2003 AD.
- Working as a counselor for Master Program (MBA) in ICA (PI-9602), Indira Gandhi National Open University since 2005 AD.