News & Updates
- Merger of Araniko and Surya Development Bank
Araniko and Surya Development Bank Ltd have officially started the transaction in the name of Araniko Development Bank from 14 July 2013. The bank is based at Dhulikhel, Kavre with the working areas of 10 districts.
- Merger of Diyalo Bikas Bank and Professional Bikash Bank
Diyalo Bikas Bank Ltd and Professional Bikas Bank Ltd merged as Professional Diyalo Bikas Bank Ltd from 9 July 2013.
- NIC Bank and Bank of Asia formally merged
NIC and Bank of ASIA has formally merged and started its operation as NIC Asia Bank from 30th June, 2013. This is the first merger of “A” Class Commercial Banks in the history of Nepal after the Central Bank adopted the policy of encouraging merger between Banks and FIs. The bank will have 53 branches […]
- Paid up Capital of Bank and FIs, MFDB & Cooperatives
- No of Bank & FIs As of Chaitra end 2069
- No of Debit Card, Credit Card, Depositors and Borrowers
- No of Branch & ATM of Banks & FIs As of Chaitra-2069
- Government to provide tax holiday of 25% to Large Scale Industries.
Government of Nepal is making a final draft on Industrial Enterprise Rule with the facility of providing 25% tax holiday in income tax to those companies providing 500 plus direct employment for more than 6 months. The draft Rule prepared by Ministry of Industry proposes to provide 40% holiday in income tax if the company […]
- Government revises minimum remuneration of employee
The Government of Nepal has revised the minimum remuneration of employee to Rs 8,000 per month. The minimum remuneration of employee formally come into effect from Jestha 27, 2013 i.e. June 10, 2013 after the Government published notice in the gazette. Prior to this, minimum remuneration of employee was Rs 6,200 per month. The remuneration […]